Monday 14 December 2009

Maybe... Just maybe...

Hey bloggy!

Well now, this is a rare one. Quite unbelievable. Staggeringly shocking. But here's the thing... I have the sneakiest suspicion that perhaps, possibly, potentially, I might finally have got it right...

Or at least I hope so! :s

It seems that my new friend is none of the awful, horrendous, hide-behind-the-sofa things that I dreaded he could be. At least I don't think he is. He's not an axe-murderer, junkie, womanizer, secret married, hidden children, chauvinistic or self-obsessed pig. He's just very very scrummy. And all the lovely things I'd hoped for.

Don't get me wrong - I'm fully aware that there's no such thing as perfection, and that things always come out if the woodwork, but essentially everything is in the right place. With the exception of location of course, but there are ways around these things!

I get on with his mum, like his family (know them already, even better!) and have even been invited over for Christmas.

Is it me, or are things finally, after years of duff-ups and bad choices, sorting themselves out...?

Stay posted

tc

squidge xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers