Saturday 10 October 2009

Hello World!!!

I'm baaack!!

Well, what an eventful couple of months it's been! All very exciting and wonderful, with lots of fab things going on!

I've now moved into my own 'turnip in the country' (Blackadder - I always wanted to say that lol!), and it's lovely (not that I'm forgetting the thanks due to everyone that I even had a home to move from in the first place).

Now I really can do what I like when I like - including munching meringues at two in the morning, having a cigarette EXACTLY when I please, and jump around like a loon in a space slightly larger than a postage stamp. And the cat seems to like it to - since I'm the only person he sees most of the time, he thinks I'm God. Or should I say Goddess....?

I've got some of my own furniture, and the place isn't a million miles away from S's house, and I get to go in on the car-share to work, which means I'm actually saving money on petrol (even though I live fifteen miles away from my old house). It's a nice little house (which suits me, as I'm only ickle - so I'm told!), which is quiet and out of the way, and nice and private.

Also, on a slightly different note, I've found myself a new friend.... not disclosing too many details but it's looking like it could be fun . He seems to like me, and he's pretty yummy himself... very nice, in fact.... stay tuned (that's all you're getting lol!)

Anyways, wonderful wonderful independence. I was scared silly - thought I was going to be lonely all the time, and miss people, and not be able to manage anything by myself. But funnily enough, I seem to be doing just fine. I manage to feed myself, clothe myself, keep myself warm and snug, and cosy and happy. All at the same time (well, obviously not quite all at the same time, as I would imagine that eating spaghetti bolognese whilst putting on your socks might be a bit tricky, but you see what I mean!). All that stress I had before has taken it's toll a bit on my poor bod, but never mind:)

Soooo, work's stressy, but not much I can do about that. Keep my head down, keep squirreling, and hope for the best. But I've got a nice weekend to look forward to next weekend... mmmmm. No more details at this time. (ooh, I bet you're kicking yourself now!)

I'd love to stay and type some more (on my lovely new laptop - hurrah!), but I really can't think of anything else to say, so I'm going to sign off for now.

Until next time

TC

Squidge xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers